Sunday, August 07, 2005

Do you dream in English?

Language is such a strange thing! Your question re whether we dream in English, I immediately referred to the next highest authority. When I asked her if she dreamt in English she said: “I don’t know…probably depends. As for you of course, you dream in English” ! ? ! ? Now during the last 50 years I have had plenty of opportunities to marvel at her psychic and intuitional powers! In everyday life, several times a day, without any intention, and quite out of the blue, we find ourselves thinking the same thoughts. And it is an undisputable fact that she has often transferred suggestions! Whether deliberate or unknowingly…is not something I would like to examine now. But that she now also knows in which language I dream…that is news to me. Then one must assume she would also know WHAT I dream…God forbid!
“What do you mean?”.
She explained: “yes…during your nightmares you always scream in English”. What a poor sod I am! Since I have the problems with my heart (1996), I have nightmares and also every now and then fall out of bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home